- Now available at Yellow Dog Bookshop! You can buy “Peter Pike and the Murderous Mormons” in paperback at Yellow Dog Bookshop, 8 S 9th St.,Columbia, MO. Walk in; call (573) 442-3330 to reserve your copy; or give Joe & Kelsey a shout on Facebook Messenger: @yellowdogbookshop.
- Great profile of me and my new book in the Columbia Daily Tribune, written by Aarik Danielsen. Author photo by Stacie Pottinger; book cover by Valerie Cummins Kisling.
“… with ‘Peter Pike,’ he (Fandek) walks up to the precipice of accepted American narrative and points out just a little of what lies beyond it.”
Read it here: Unlikely story: Novelist writes at intersection of mystery, history
- It’s official! I’m legit. “Peter Pike and the Murderous Mormons” is in the Columbia Public Library. https://dbrl.bibliocommons.com/item/show/752603018
- I will read from “Peter Pike and the Murderous Mormons” at Orr Street Studios, May 3, 5-7 p.m., 106 Orr St, Columbia, Mo. Reception follows. Please attend if you can! (See more under May events below.)
- Stop by my author’s table at the Unbound Book Festival, Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., April 21, 2018, on the stage in the Kimball Ballroom, Stephens College campus, Columbia, MO. Unbound is a book festival which celebrates literature of all kinds. Nationally recognized and bestselling authors across different genres flock to mid-Mo. to discuss their work and participate in a variety of events. It’s the third annual of this event.
- Book Launch Party! May 3, 2018, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Orr Street Studios, 106 Orr Street in Columbia, MO. A special guest and I will be reading from “Peter Pike and the Murderous Mormons”; we’ll have food; and I’ll be happy to sign books and answer questions. The kind folks at Yellow Dog Bookshop will be on hand with plenty of copies.